Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Highlander Was a Documentary, and the Events Happened...in Real Time.


I was watching the kiddie cartoon Chowder fairly recently and was trying to figure out where I knew the voice of shopkeeper Gazpacho from. I was certain I'd heard it before - neurotic, insistent, a little Nathan Lane-y. After days of remembering nothing (I literally sat in a corner of my living room for three straight days, wracking my brain, while spiders covered me with webs) I checked online (remember when it was 1994 and when you wanted to find something out you had to go to the library or talk to people?)and found out that the guy doing the voice is Dana Snyder, who not only does the voice of Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but has the same first name as Dana Carvey, who probably likes cartoons. See how life comes full circle? I don't either.



Anyway, this pretty much sums up why I love Dana Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment