Saturday, April 19, 2008

Inappropriate!

Some tidbits I've collected throughout the week:

  • Looking for a hip-hop album that takes an "unflinching" look at life in today's society? Who better to deliver that than comedian, actor, activist, Jello spokesman Bill Cosby?

  • If you've ever heard me say "inappropriate" in a really bad English accent and then giggle to myself, this clip from the Clive Clemmons Inappropriate Response Channel should explain it:



  • The AARP has their own versions of Snood and Space Invaders amongst other games. They're not as fun though, but I am tempted to try and beat the high scores.

  • I'm not sure why I find this so amusing, but AC Slater's in "A Chorus Line" on Broadway. I'm not familiar with "A Chorus Line" at all but if it looks anything like this, I might have to go:

No comments:

Post a Comment