Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nerd Alert

I have this dream of what the future will be like relaxing on my carbon nanotube bed, watching my carbon nanotube television in my carbon nanotube solar cell powered house, drinking carbon nanotube filtered water and snacking on carbon nanotube sandwiches. And then shit like this happens. Must I remind everybody about the space elevator and that carbon nanotubes might cure cancer someday.

For everyone as depressed as I am about this, here are some amusing things to check out in between sobbing and binging on chocolate:
  • Greatest invention ever!!!
  • Full episodes of Starcade are now available for your viewing pleasure. This was the first video arcade game show, originally airing in the early 80's, that set the bar for all the video arcade game shows to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment