Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cornholio Returns!

By now, everyone knows that MTV is bringing back Beavis and Butt-Head. Check out this sneak peek footage from this week's Comic Con. Nearly fourteen years have past since we've last seen these two and time has yet to age them or their humor.


I thought maybe the return of Beavis and Butt-Head would mean the return of some music videos to the channel that put the music in music television, but it seems like the new shows will just have them critiquing shitty reality shows instead of music videos. 'Tis a shame. I guess I'll be okay with it as long as they are ripping Snooki a new asshole.

Between Beavis and Butt-Head and 120 Minutes coming back with new shows, Nickelodeon rerunning classic shows from the 90's, and this new training bra, my awkward pre-teen era nightmares are haunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment