Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This Week in Bieber


It has come to my attention that Billy Corgan (best known as the singer of The Smashing Pumpkins) has contracted Bieber Fever after exposure from his young nieces who are "gaga crazy" for the Bieb.
(via contactmusic.com)

The main thing I learned from this article is that there are Justin Bieber dolls!
''Let's put it this way, there's been zero dolls made of me and he's got about seven. So I'm a bit behind on the doll market.'' (Corgan)


 So naturally I went straight to amazon.com to buy myself a few dolls... for the "gaga crazy" youngsters in my life, clearly.  When I noticed something...

It's not that there is a Justin Bieber Backstage Pass Game.

As I sit here sipping from my margarita shopping for dolls of amazon, I realize I AM NOT ALONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment